Friday, October 10, 2008

:D

I have had another God moment. It's fabulous. I have had a God week! I am sick. My head hurts, my nose runs... And yet, I am in the midst of a God moment. Moment by moment by moment. He amazes me with just how much He loves me!!! You cannot deny Him and that you are walking in His guiding footsteps when you can see the silver lining and the blessings even while your sick and feel nasty! I have to trust Him so much. I didn't know I could trust Him this much. I have joy bubbling out of me and just had to share!

My life verse: "Wait for the Lord, be strong, take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14

Much love,

~Kasha ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had my God moment last night after crying and struggling with what is going on in my family but in the end being blessed knowing that even if I don't understand the way He is working he is in control and I just need to trust him.