8 Random Things About Me
1. I LIKE washing dishes! I get teased about it all the time, but it's true, it's relaxing to me and a wonderful way to spend time with someone, hand them a towel for drying! ;)
2. I have now lived in three states and I want to live in ALL of them, at least long enough to get a feel for the differences between them.
3. I like to seal handwritten letters with wax.
4. My bridesmaids will wear little black dresses and each carry roses of different colors(someday... ;).
5. I enjoy pulling weeds. Yes, you read that correctly. :D
6. I have a niece, she's not technically my niece, she's honorary, or, I'm an honorary aunt, hmmm... I'm not sure, anyway, having a niece is AWESOME!!! :)
7. I sleep under at least one wool blanket all year round, yep, I'm that cold all the time.
8. I have been to Greece, Italy and Holland and someday (Lord willing) I am going to Scotland!
This was passed on to me by a Sparrow and I'm passing it on to a Fish... ;)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2 comments:
LOL about the towel drying ;)
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Yes, I did use the Elegant Ladies Closet Pattern for my white dress. In earlier posts, you will find a blue regency dress that I also made from that pattern.
God bless you! :D
Post a Comment