Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SEWING, SEWING, SEWING!!!

Yes, yes, I sound crazy, but I LOVE sewing!!! It makes me happy. I like every part of it except using a seam ripper and cutting the fabric out, :P... :) I decided that it was about time I tried my hand at making some 21st century clothing, you know, instead of Civil War era, Regency, etc... :) It's fun so far, I'm making a jean pencil skirt. I couldn't find one in stores so I decided jean was on 50% off sale at Joann's, I could afford a yard of it for a skirt and make one that fit and I liked the style of for less than buying the perfect pencil skirt!!! ;) Let's just hope it doesn't backfire and not work for some reason, it's not like I can try it on before I put time and energy into it... Oh well, the joys and risks of sewing! Well, must go, all I've finished is sewing the darts so far, not much... :P Go for it, sew something you can wear! It's grand fun!

Listening to 3rd Day and Chris Rice while sewing,

~Kasha ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pencil skirt hmm.....