Sunday, September 7, 2008

Too Many blogs!!!

Goodness gracious, I have this blogger, a FB, a Xanga, an HSA account, my GF blogspot blog and I'm sure I must be forgetting one... :P Wow, no wonder I can't keep up with them all and keep them all updated and current. I really should just a have one or two, but see, not all of my friends have the same blogs, and really, I should have a MySpace too, just to keep up with EVERYONE... Oh well, how exciting. It's late and my eyes are droopy and I should go to bed, but I need to update all of my blogs yet...! AGH! ;) Oh well, so much for that, I'm too busy making friends on HSA. Come visit me, my name is SouthernBelle on there. Xanga I am Red and Yellow Roses and FB I am Cordelia Anne Shirley. I am myself everywhere else. ;)
That rhymed, coolness. Yes, I am tired and slightly loopy. ::Imagines self running around in circles in room:: ;) lol.
Have a gloriously beautiful week!
~Kasha Sue

1 comment:

Sparrow said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Glad you found the "My Journey" story and were blessed. :-)

I have several blogs, too, but mostly I just copy each post and put the same thing on all of them. Makes life easier. ;-)